In compliance with the provisions of the Spanish article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in this section this website informs you, about the collection policy and treatment of cookies.
This website uses its own or third-party cookies to:
(i) improve the services and their operation, as well as to optimize the user experience;
(ii) elaborate statistical information;
The objective of this Policy is to help you understand the use that NUUK TECHNOLOGIES SL. makes of cookies, the purpose of the cookies used, as well as the options available to manage them.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites you visit send to your browser allowing the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to facilitate your next visit and make the site is most useful to you. Cookies play a very important role and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
What types of cookies exist?
The cookies generally used are:
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the group and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed or not by the group, with a third party treating the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page or application. They are used to store information only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: These are cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal that can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the group, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed:
- Technical cookies (necessary): allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies (preferences): allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics, based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal (for example, language, type of browser through from which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.).
- Analysis cookies (statistics): allow the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies (marketing): allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. , based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies (marketing): allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included in a web page, application or platform from which the solicited service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What cookies does this website use?
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Advertisement”.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|wpml_browser_redirect_test||This cookie is set by WPML WordPress plugin and is used to test if cookies are enabled on the browser.|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||This cookie is stored by WPML WordPress plugin. The purpose of the cookie is to store the redirected language.|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
How to modify the cookie settings?
We provide you with links to the supports of the main web browsers on the market, where you can see how to change the cookie settings:
- Windows Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome