In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, expressed in Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Spanish Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identification and Ownership
- Owner: NUUK TECHNOLOGIES S.L
- Commercial Registry: Registered in Registro Mercantil de Gipuzkoa, Volume 2979, Book 0, Sheet 88, Page SS-43318.
- Tax Identification Number: ESB02949972
- Address: Paseo Mikeletegi 57, 20009 Donostia- San Sebastián
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Website: https://nuuk.ai
Data treatment principles applied
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes for which they will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will request only the strictly necessary data for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The data will be storage for the strictly necessary time for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform you of the corresponding storage period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
In order to navigate through http://nuuk.ai, you do not need to provide any personal information. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
The Owner informs you that in regards to your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation of data.
- Request the limitation of your data treatment.
- Reject to the data treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided its data at any time can contact the Owner and request information about the data that you have stored and how you have obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose/reject the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Owner’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to [email protected] along with valid and legal identity proof as a photocopy of the Identification Number/Passport or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Owner is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data, among which may be: Name and surname, email address and telephone number in order to answer your questions. For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
There are other purposes where the Owner processes your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Owner’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Personal data security
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of them.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may contain embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information regarding the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data treatment
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: the consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Owner deals with are:
- Identifying data.
Preservation of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing https://nuuk.ai, non-identifying data can be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
It is assumed that the data you provide to the Owner are correct, complete, exact and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to the site, exonerating the Owner of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to [email protected] along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of the Identity Card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Owner is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.